on air - paradise-coldplay (the coolest song)
Salam y'all . you guys makin menarik dan menawan . euwww ~ hahaha , sorry !
: this is my man's song , he sang to me , so , I post the lyric here :
click here to feel the coolest voice , the most romantic rhythm and the sorrow in his voice .
-I'm sorry dear <3 , saya suka vampire je, you're not my type . outlisted !-
Escaping nights without you with shadows on the wall
My mind is running wild tryin hard not to fall
You told me that you love me but say I’m just a friend
my heart is broken up into pieces
Cos i know i’ll never free my soul
it’s trapped between true love and being alone
When my eyes are closed the greatest story told
I woke and my dreams are shattered here on the floor
Why oh why tell me why not me
Why oh why we were meant to be
Baby i know i could be all you need
Why oh why oh why
I wanna love you
if you only knew how much i love you
So why not me
The day after tomorrow I’ll still be around
To catch you when you fall and ever let you down
you say that we’re forever our love will never end
I’ve tried to come up but it’s drowning me to know
you’ll never feel my soul
It’s trapped between true love and being alone
when my eyes are closed the greatest story told
i woke and my dreams are shattered here on the floor
Tell me baby why oh why tell me why not me
Why oh why we were meant to be
Baby i know i could be all you need
why oh why oh why
I wanna love you
if you only knew how much i love you
So why not me
You won’t ever know
How far we can go
You won’t ever know
How far we can go (go)
Why oh why tell me why not me
why oh why we were meant to be
Baby I know I could be all you need
Why oh why oh why
Why oh why tell me why not me
Why oh why we were meant to be
Baby I know I could be all you need
Why oh why oh why oh why
I wanna love you
If you only knew how much I love you
so why not me
(why not me, why not me)
jatuh cinta kan?maaf dia saya punya , saya tahu dia AGAK teruk , but who knows? people CHANGE okay .
pleasee , people , dont judge the people from the first sight . its horrible :
my mum :
cuba lihat uncle tuu , hes just using phone biasa , yg xde color ,shabby , awk rasa dia keje ape?
C's lil bro :
dia keje biasa2 je kot , like, bukak kedai cat or kedai hardware yang kurang maju .
and you know what , uncle tu org kaya weyy ! sekali dia naik kereta , fuhhh , Volkswagen . memang dari cara dia xnmpk yg dia kaya . seriusly ! dgn selipar jepun warna putih tali biru tuu .
and , mesti awk semua rasa saya gedik . but , awk semua xpernah jumpa saya , so jgn judge org mcm tuu dear :)
![]() |
| saya x gedik |
untuk download lagu my man tuu : sini
and lagu itu penuh dgn maksud , its deep man . Allah saja tahu hati ini
and lagu itu penuh dgn maksud , its deep man . Allah saja tahu hati ini

3 coolio:
absolutely, dont judge people.
aaaha. kdg2 org kaya nak sederhana gak.
its true!btw terkejt nk mati tgk pic 2..kekekeke
Post a Comment